TAG: 10 Little Secrets Tag


It's TAG time again! I love writing these posts, but worried that they were appearing a little too often on HBH. Then a friend turned round to me and said they were some of her favourite posts, so it isn't just me that likes them - it's been a while but here's another one! Here is the 10 Little Secrets Tag!

What is the one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
The Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain. It's a good match to my pale skin, and gives good coverage, enough to hide those pesky blemishes and redness, but doesn't make me feel like my skin is caked in make up.


What is your skin care secret passed down?
I wouldn't say it's a secret that's been passed down, but my Nan always moisturised her skin every morning, and that's something I do everyday now.

What is your hair care secret?
I try to blow dry my hair as little as possible. I do a lot of styling with heat, so I wash my hair at night, apply heat defence, let it dry naturally overnight, apply more heat defence, then style with heat.

What is your diet rule?
Don't diet.

Workout tips?
Have a routine and stick to it. Set yourself a goal and sticking to it will help. When I set myself the goal to run 10K, I had a routine of running three times a week, and stuck to it, since I've done the 10K I've found it much more difficult to motivate myself...need another goal.

What perfume is your secret weapon?
I always used to change up my perfume, until someone said in a restaurant, ''what's the perfume you're wearing? You smell great''. This was a lovely compliment, and very confidence boosting, so my secret weapon perfume is now One Direction, Our Moment. But this and the 1D That Moment Perfume are my two favourites right now.


An item of clothing that always turns heads?
I don't have one.

Most treasured piece of jewellery?
My Pandora Bracelet. I have charms that remind me of some very special events in my life, and it's something I'll always add too and always keep.



Who is your style crush?
There's so many. I love Rochelle Humes' style, and the dresses Holly Willoughby wears are incredible. The styles I admire generally the day to day, casual styles, rather than some out there red carpet looks.

Tell us something we don't know about you:
I'm a massive clothes hoarder. I have clothes in my wardrobe I haven't worn for years but I desperately don't want to part with - I might need those neon leggings again at some point!

I've recently done some other tags; The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger tag, The TMI Travel Tag, The Get to Know Me Tag... so check them out and I'll see you next time!



No comments