My 100 Things | #45 Ride my bike where I first learnt

This post is going to be so random, as the actual thing I'm talking about is one of the most random things on my list! It's probably going to be a short one, but keep reading if you want to look at a picture or two of me fooling around on my bike!

 
Last Thursday myself and my close friend Bridie decided to take a trip to Clumber Park, a little country park (quite a big country park infact!) about a thirty minute drive from where we live! We set off with the intention of having a little walk, getting a coffee and slice of cake (something we've become well practiced at over the past few months) and coming home. Instead, we foolishly decided to hire bikes for a couple of hours and cycle a mile or two around the park!
 
Whilst getting lost after we followed signs that took us in the opposite direction to where we thought we were going, we stumbled across the spot in which I first learnt to ride my bike! I remember that I'd added it to my list as my Dad had urged me to take the trip down memory lane, so I quickly chucked my phone at Bridie and asked her to take a picture!
 
 
 
I actually really like these pictures. I love the fact I'm very artistically cycling in the middle of the road (not the safest of things!) and the picture is quite symmetrical - Ok, I've no idea what I'm talking about! Haha! Anyway, nine months ago, I would never of been able to cycle a couple of miles on my bike. My strength in my legs has really improved, and even though I was absolutely exhausted, I had a really great time and definitely think we'll go back in the summer!
 
Hope you've enjoyed this very random, and quite short post!
 
See you on Friday!
 
 
P.S THIS WEEKEND I HIT 5000 VIEWS! I NEVER EXPECTED TO REACH THIS...EVER...EVER...LET ALONE SO SOON IN MY BLOGS EXISTENCE!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS MY RAMBLINGS AND SHARES THIS LITTLE CORNER OF THE INTERNET!
I HONESTLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL! ALL THE LOVE!

No comments