My Current Everyday Make Up Bag


When I go to work I wear really simple, everyday, casual make up. The everyday staples I have are just that - staples. I wear them all the time. When I go to uni I wear pretty much the same face. In today's post I thought I'd share the contents of my everyday make up bag. As we head into spring I've changed things up a bit to give it a bit of a fresher vibe. Take a look!


I start everyday with my Nivea Daily Essentials day cream. I'm nearly out of this tube and it is very distressing because I really notice a difference in my skin when I don't use this. It tends to be a lot drier and rough, so I definitely need to stock up on this one soon!

For my everyday base I have the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade Light Porcelain (because no matter how much the sun comes out nothing every changes with my skin tone!). When it comes to applying I switch between my old faithful foundation application brush and a my new B.Makeup Sponge. I've really been rating this sponge recently, it blends really well, and I feel less product goes further when applied with this which will be perfect for the warmer weather!.


I then go to brows and I've recently been loving the Eylure Brow Palette. I have this in the blonde shade and find it really lifts my brows and defines them without making them look to heavy or intense! If big brows are something you're into on a daily basis this one might not be for you. On my eyelids I don't tend to go for anything in the daytime, but I always apply a good amount of mascara - without it I always look like I'm falling asleep. My current favourite is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara. I did a full review on this mascara earlier in the year so take a look at that one for all my thoughts (spoiler: its good)! I've recently been experimenting more with eyeliner. A liquid liner was never something I used to get that much use out of but recently I've been using the Kiko Eye Marker a lot and I'm not disappointed. Easy, precise and doesn't smudge...what's not to love!



Now to lips! I own a crazy amount of lipsalve! I flit between so many - burt's bee's, nivea, one from Jack Wills...many more as well. I'll just grab any, although I honestly don't think you can beat good old Vaseline! I don't wear lipstick to work, but now springtime is here, I love a fresh lip colour for the everyday. I've picked out the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick (since I bought mine they've rebranded, it looks every so snazzy and they've got some new shades...I feel a trip to Boots coming on!)


So that's it! My current spring make up bag! What are your current staples?

Love, Hannah x

No comments