Skincare | The Body Shop Haul

Recently my friend's Mum had a Body Shop at Home party and I got invited to go along (thanks for the invite Abi and Ann if you're reading this!). I've never been a big buyer of stuff from The Body Shop - not because I don't like it but I feel like some of the products they sell are a bit over priced for what they are. But I really enjoyed the party, and the 'Body Shop Consultant' (posh job title alert!) was really helpful and gave loads of great advice so I ended up buying three things. I then came home, regretted not buying a couple of products, went online to get them, and the spending spree just spiralled out of control! In my defence, there was a sale on....but anyway, I thought I'd share with you a few of my indulgences!


(Clockwise direction from left) Nail Colour Crush: Top and Base Coat, Honeymania Soap, Mango Shower Gel, Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel, Warming Mineral Face Mask, Wild Argan Oil Miracle Solid Oil, Bath Lily: Coral, Travel Size Coconut Shower Cream, Rainforest Shine Shampoo, Rainforest Shine Conditioner, Blackhead Remover Tool, Nail Art Tool 

 

I picked up the Warming Mineral Mask at the 'Body Shop at Home' party I went to. My friend had a facial done and this was part of it, she handed the product around and told us to put a little bit on the back of your hand and rub it in. I fell in love. It's super relaxing because it warms up on the skin but doesn't get too hot or burn in any way. I use this product everytime I have a bath,generally once a week, (don't worry guys - I shower inbetween!) because the steam and heat really help it out.
It's £10 for 100ml and a little bit goes a long way so it's good value for money

 
 
 
I'd heard great things about the Wild Argan Oil range and I'd read a lot of positive reviews on it. I really regretted not getting the Miracle Solid Oil from the party so decided I'd go online to get it. Whilst I was there I read a bit more into the whole range and got the shower gel as well. I haven't used the shower gel yet but it smells amazing and it was only £4.

The Miracle Solid Oil has on the packaging 'for body and hair'. I've not used it on my hair but have used it a lot on dry skin and it is really helping so it was worth spending the £8 it cost me.













I think that this is the best Top and Base coat I have ever used. I'm usually pretty lazy and skip this stage of the nail painting saga I usually go through (I always end up smudging them). Now I've got this I never skip this step as it's saving me so much time because my nail polish lasts so much longer because of this! I love, love, love it! I don't usually spend a lot of money on Nail Polish and this was £5, so more than I would usually spend but it does a lot so pretty good value for money in my opinion!

I also ordered a nail art pen (in the first picture) as I like doing fancy designs on my nails but always find it quite tricky so hopefully this will help. This too was £5 (this was a little bit pricey I think but it's not something I'll need to buy again).






So, the above are probably my favourite few things from what I picked up.

I won the Mini Coconut shower cream, usually £2, and the Bath Lily (I never knew they were called that...it's a very fancy name), again usually £2, in a little game that The Body Shop lady ran at the party!

My shopping spree also includes a Rainforest Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, perfect travelling size, each £2, a 'blackhead' remover tool, yet to try this as it looks very dangerous and a lot more scary than it did online, this was £4 (also I cut myself getting it out the packaging so I feel like this may be a sign of things to come!), honeymania soap, £2, got this purely because I thought it looked cool, and a Mango shower gel, £4.

So that's it, my very first haul done. Hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading, have a good day!

Hannah x

No comments