If you fancy making something that looks a bit like this, keep reading:
You will need (per serving):
A handful of sultanas
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp ground cinnamon
What to do:
1) Preheat your oven to 190⁰C/ Gas Mark 5
2) De-core the apple. I used an apple corer but if you don't have one just use a very sharp knife
3) Place the apple on the baking tray. Fill the apple centre with Sultanas. (You could also used other mixed fruit like cherries or apricots)
4) Slowly pour the honey into the centre of the apple allowing it to soak down through the fruit.
5) If there is any excess honey rub it on the outside of the apple
6) Sprinkle with cinnamon
7) Bake for 12 - 15 minutes in the middle of the oven.
8) Once you've taken your apple out the oven, place it on a plate and drizzle with a little more honey.
So that's it. Hope you like the look of this. It's super simple, and only needs a couple of ingredients, and things you'll probably have in the cupboard!
Post again soon