TAG: I Heart Spring Tag

I love a good tag, and I saw this one floating about on the internet and considering today is the first day of spring, I thought I would do the I <3 Spring Tag. I think spring is probably favourite season. I love how the weather is changing and fashions are changing and everyone seems to be getting happier. Anyway, enough of my ramblings...

Favourite spring nail polish?
Barry M - NP150. It's a vibrant, bright, shocking pink, and is just a very happy colour. It brightens any outfit, and looks great against my paler skin tone!



Favourite Spring Lip Colour?
This is a hard one. Anything that has pink tones to it is a good one for me, and I think I'll go with the Rimmel Provocalips I'll Call you, bright pink lip colour (I did a full review on these lip colours back in January so go give that a read!)


Favourite Spring Dress?
I don't think I really have a favourite spring dress. However, I have just invested a full circle floral skirt that I think paired with a black cardigan or plain black tee will look really nice - and almost like a dress! Have I even answered this question, or just told you about a new purchase?

Print of my New Skirt from George @ Asda

Favourite flower?
I love seeing fields of bluebells, I think they're so pretty.


Favourite Accessory?
Lightweight Scarves. I think they're perfect for those cold starts but warmer days that spring gives.


What Spring trend are you most excited about this year?
Florals! And Denim! I need to invest in that perfect denim jacket for this spring, it's the perfect alternative to a coat.
 

Favourite Spring candle?
I'm currently decorating my bedroom blue, and to match it my Mum bought me a blue candle from Wilko earlier in the year. It's the Cotton Fresh candle and it burns and smells just like newly washed linen. It smells of Spring!


Favourite spring perfume?
Anything floral. I don't tend to change my perfume depending on the season, I just try to have something wear something more lightweight during Spring/Summer.


What is spring like where you live?
Springy....it's England, so it's pretty rainy to be honest!


What's your favourite thing about spring?
People just seem cheerier. I like driving with my sunglasses on as well....


Are you a spring cleaner?
I'm always tidying, whether it's Spring or not, but at the moment I'm decorating my bedroom, so it's pretty messy, but it won't be like that for long.


Any plans for a spring holiday?
No. Just days out with friends I think!


No comments