Blogmas Day 20 | DIY: Christmas Table Name Place Cards

Every year we have Christmas at our house and this year there will be nine of us for Christmas Dinner. We've hosted for maybe the past four or five years now and each year we have recycled name place cards I made a long time ago. (It's much easier if we put name cards on the table, saves all the hassle of nobody knowing where they need to sit)

Anyway, this year we have decided to mix it up a bit and be very rock and roll and make new place cards!

It's something you can do really cheaply and I think adds a little bit of something extra to a Christmas Table.

A few days ago I went to The Range and picked up a few bits and pieces for not a lot of money.

Here is what I bought...


Here is what I ended up creating:
 


I made nine name place cards but here are just three.

Really simple, Really Quick, Really Affordable.

Hope you might get some inspiration from these...

Love, Hannah x









No comments