Blogmas Day 24 | The End of Blogmas & Future of Headlined By Hannah

As the title suggests today is the last day of Blogmas :( I'm actually pretty sad about it. I thought it would be easier than it has, but it has been a lot of hard work - that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed it though because I have.

December and Christmas are such a busy time anyway, I don't know why I decided to put all this extra pressure on myself. I won't lie...I have had a couple of meltdown's and tearful nights, but it's all been worth it, because so many people have read my posts and seemed to enjoy them. If you're someone who has read a lot of them...thank you...if you've read one....thank you too!

Anyway, I've also added to the title of this post ''Future of Headlined By Hannah'' - dramatic, I know!
I'm not stopping blogging, in fact quite the opposite, I'm really wanting to grow my blog next year, and put a lot of effort into it. I'm also currently working on the design of my blog, so hopefully in the new year it will be all swanky and sophisticated! I'm going to try to get all the changes done within a few days, but it may take longer if I have a brain block or just go really slow!

I'll be blogging three times as week as well from the beginning of 2015 - every Tuesday. Friday, and Sunday!
I'm really going to try to stick to this. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't give up easily, and with good organisation and planning I think I'll be OK!

There'll be all sorts of new posts in 2015 as well. I'm hoping to do a lot more posts on life, as I start to get out and about a bit more and get ready to go to Uni, and I'm looking forward to sharing all that with you!

That's the end of today's post. I hope you've enjoyed this short little update. I also hope you've enjoyed blogmas as this is the end of blogmas. Blogging three times a week will be a breeze now I've done this!

There may be a post from me between now and New Year....there may not be...ooooh the suspense!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Love, Hannah x

No comments