Blogmas Day 4 | TAG: Holly Jolly Christmas Tag

I've never done a Tag blog post before, but I thought blogmas would be the ideal opportunity to do my first! Here is the Holly Jolly Christmas Tag that I've seen floating about the tinterweb.....

Favourite Christmas Movie?
Love Actually

Are you on the Naughty or Nice List?
Nice, obviously!

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No, never, I think I've had a couple where it's the aftermath of snow, that terrible sludge....had that at Christmas but never snow!

Where do you usually spend Christmas?
At home, with all the family!

What is you're favourite Christmas song?
Band Aid 30 - Do they know it's Christmas?

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, I tend to open presents from my friends as I get them in the week or so before Christmas

Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
Rudolph, Prancer, Dancer, Dasher, Vixon, Comet.....How many have I missed? I don't even know how many Reindeer he has

What tradition are you most looking forward to this year?
Putting out a drink and mice pie for Santa on Christmas Eve

Is your Christmas Tree real or fake?
Fake - we've had the same one for 18 years...it's falling to pieces

What's your all time Christmas Food Favourite?
Mince Pies

Do you prefer giving gifts or receiving them?
Giving! That's my honest answer....honest!

Where would be your dream Christmas Holiday destination?
New York!

Do you have a particular Christmas Recipe?
We always make the same Christmas Cake each year

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Pro. Love a good ribbon!

Most memorable Christmas Moment?
Getting a plastic guitar a microphone and singing at the top of my voice all day when I was about 5!

What made you realise the truth about Santa?
What truth? Haha... I can't actually remember when I realised

Do you make New Year Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Sometimes. Never.

What makes Christmas Special for you?
Everyone is together and happy. No one can be sad at Christmas....everyone should be able to smile :)

Christmas Tag - Done!

See you again tomorrow!

Hannah x



No comments